Polyfresko with Cure Technology is right for the job!
Polyglass, the company that changed the roofing industry with its ADESO Dual Compound Technology is leading the industry again with Polyfresko, featuring CURE Technology.
Cure Technology results in a longer lasting, environmentally friendly, higher quality modified bitumen membrane. Polyglass developed CURE Technology to make modified bitumen membranes more durable, with increased longevity, which features energy savings and enhanced aesthetics, without compromising the ease of installation and performance.
- Cool Roofing Rating Council initial SRI value of 96 and a three year aged SRI value of 89
- Polyfresko performs to Energy Star (R) standards for reflectivity
- Premium membrane construction for exceptional durability and puncture resistance
- Scorch resistant surface
- Exceptional granule retention
Roof Tech Associates is the area leader for Polyglass products, call Jim at 407-342-4282 or email email@example.com
Polyfresko Membrane Projects in Florida
North Regional Library Miami
Sarasota High School
Click the links below for more specific product information on the Polyglass Polyfresko products with Cure Technology
What is Cure Technology?
A thin film technology infused with ceramic microspheres, ultraviolet (UV) stabilizers, and proprietary resins. Cure Technology is applied to modified membranes to:
- Increase longevity and reflectivity
- Improve stain-resistance and granule adhesion
- Prevent damage from UV rays